Skolex (Heroic PTR): DPS Check
P1: Tanks spread 5yds in front of boss, Mdps stack behind boss, Range stack to the left of the boss (If you were 1st person playing the boss kind of left), 3 Range spread behind the Range for extra debuffs. Cone 1 the Range dodge and move Right and Mdps move Left, Cone 2 the MDPS dodge and move Right then Range move back Left. Rinse and Repeat.
Intermission: Everyone stacks at the 2nd Range Stackpoint to clear debuffs and get bounced to new spots.
P1: Cone 1 the Range move Left and the Mdps move Right, Cone 2 the Range move Right and Mdps move Left. Rinse and Repeat.
Specific: The strat is to bait the cone, bait the pools, and control debuffs.
- Boss is stationary
- Hero on pull.
- Tanks spread 5yds in front of Boss (For tank debuffs/Cleave)
- Melee stack behind the boss
- Melee will periodically dodge pools that spawn under them (3-4 pools per Cone)
- After pools despawn the Melee will stack again
- Range stack 10yds away from the boss on the boss’ Left side
- 3 Range stack 10yds behind the Range group. (They do this because these 3 players will gain extra stacks of the debuff instead of it being random in the Range group.)
- Everyone will be getting a periodic stacking debuff through the fight.
- The 1st Cone will be baited by Range positioning.
- Range will dodge by moving Right
- Range will stack on the new marker.
- Melee will move to the Left to Bait the Cone in the same spot.
- 2nd Cone the Melee will move Right (Back to their original spot).
- Range will move Left (Back to their original spot).
- Rinse and Repeat.
- After 5 Cones (6-7 stacks of main raid Debuff)
- Everyone will stack at Odd Cone Range Position (Intermission triggers when everyone is stacked)
- Boss will Burrow to the raid
- When the boss spawns it will clear our debuffs.
- Boss will also knock players to where their back is facing.
- Range get knocked back to your original position.
- Melee Stack behind boss again.
- Tanks spread 5yds again.
- Range Stack on the marker behind their 1st original stack point
- 1st Cone Range move Left
- Melee move Right
- 2nd Cone Range move Right
- Melee move Left
- Rinse and Repeat
- 4 Cones until we force intermission
- Raid stands on Range stackpoint that we started P1 #2 on.
- Stack on the Range marker
- Bait the boss to the Left
- Have everyone except tanks stand on the Left of the Circle
- Dodge pools while getting knocked
- Range stack on Melees P1 #1 2nd Cone position
- 1st Cone the Range move Left and stand in between Melees P1 #1 1st Cone position and 1st Burrow bait position.
- Melee move Right
- Boss has 6min Enrage
- Kill GG.