Lihuvim (Heroic PTR): DPS+Healing Check Boss
P1: Drag boss to skull, Take motes to the front of the room, Clear Motes with Circle thing, and Don’t get knocked into Motes.
Intermission: Split the groups in two and kill Cataylsts/Unstables every single time. Pop healing CDs so you don’t get nuked.
P1: Kill the add(s) you didn’t kill, Rinse and Repeat first P1. After 2-3 add sets move boss to the other side of the room for a new place to drop motes.
- Drag boss to skull for easier Mote placement (Note random pools spawn around the room. Hitting a Mote also spawns a pool).
- Boss casts abilities in a set order as follows.
- Dodge Tank Frontal
- Run Motes behind us to the entrance of the room. Spread 2-3yds when you do or it does splash damage.
- AoE Boss Damage
- Two people will get a Circle Debuff to clear the motes. Goal is to clear as many motes near us as possible.
- Pushback that pushes us 5yds.
- We can use the Pushback to push us closer to our adds if intermission is a few seconds after.
- Intermission starts at 100 Energy
- Group is split in two (1 tank, X healers, X DPS per)
- Both groups go to kill their add.
- We will always be killing Unstable Acquisitions and Catalyst.
- Use all personals to live through each Intermission.
- Very tight DPS and Healing check phase.
- 20 Seconds to kill your adds (20secs until Add hits 100 Energy)
- After 20 seconds, the remaining add(s) will spawn.
- The adds abilities are:
- Unstable Acquisition – Fixates someone and explodes on death/impact
- Catalyst – Spawns a bunch of adds that chase you, explode, and drops motes on death (Can’t stun the adds)
- Vanguard – Casts a spell that does AoE damage to the whole raid
- Defense Matrix – Casts a barrier that reduces the damage taken by the other adds
- We will always deal with the Vanguard and Defense Matrix.
- Chain interrupt the Vanguards Cast
- Move the Defense Matrix away from the add before he casts his shield. (Tank closer to his spawn point)
- Adds need to die before boss respawns.
- Rinse and Repeat from the first P1
- Finish killing any adds that are remaining
- Drag back to original stack point
- After 2-3 total add sets we move the boss to the other side of the room for Motes, since our original side will be too cluttered with previous Motes.